Harvest Foods COVID-19 protocol
In order to stop the spread of COVID-19, our company has set up the following safety plan to ensure our employees and customers in a safe and healthy environment.
1) All employees are asked to stay home and stop his/her working shift for at least 14 days, if
- they have had symptoms of COVID-19
- they have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- they have been identified by Public Health as a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- they have been told to isolate by Public Health
2) Quick COVID-19 checklist will be performed every day before the employees start working.
3) Temperature checks will be performed on every employee when entering our facility.
4) Physical distancing, mouth mask, regular cleaning, and hygiene will be carried on during the time in the facility.
5) Customer is required to wearing a mask when entering the facility. Only one customer (or up to two if from the same family) should be entered into the facility. Physical distancing is required.
6) Additional safety will be added base on the updated Provincial Health Order.
WorkSafeBC’s Prevention Information Line at 604.276.3100 in the Lower Mainland (toll-free within B.C. at 1.888.621.SAFE).